Heartland is currently seeking candidates for a full time Associate Project Manager (“APM”) and/or full time Project Manager (“PM”).
APM Position Description
- Conduct market, demographic, economic, and financial data collection and analysis for a wide range of real estate product types, geographies, and client types.
- Assist in financial modeling.
- Assist in the synthesis of this information and creation of client-facing materials, including reports, memorandums and presentations.
PM Position Description
- Manage multi-phase projects from strategy development to implementation on behalf of a range of client types.
- Perform a range of market, demographic, economic, and financial analysis for a wide range of real estate product types, geographies, and client types.
- Synthesize this analysis and create client-facing materials, including reports, financial models, memorandums and presentations.
- Contribute to business development.
- Support internal firm functions and processes.
Application Process- Applications accepted on rolling basis; seeking candidate for immediate start.